The NEW UPDATED Outwell Concorde M Inflatable Tent 2015 now comes in the superb mocca colour way and included in the price is the zip on/off sun canopy. The big difference with the Concorde tents is the poly cotton fabric which leeps the tent far cooler in hot weather and cuts down on the amount of condensation you can get in a tent. The One-Go Inflation Action is a single point of inflation, so you do not need to go from tube to tube to blow up the Concorde M tent. The tent has one large bedroom at the rear of the tent which has a zipped dividing curtain, this is a great feature if you have young children as you can gain easy access to them in the night if you need to or you can just roll back the zipped curtain and have one large inner tent, ideal for couples. The living area is large enough for a young family but if the kids are teenagers then maybe the Concorde L might be better for you or you could add the fully enclosed front awning to add space. We feel the five berth rating would be a bit of a squeeze so we give the Outwell Concorde M a four man rating. The poly cotton fabric is second to none and will last far longer than any polyester tent, the comfort levels are far better with a poly cotton tent also, cutting down on condensation and cooling the tent in hot weather and warming it in cooler weather. The huge panorama windows let plenty of light in while the curtains offer privacy when needed. The Concorde M tent has one large front door and two side doors, one with a rain safe protection.
CLICK HERE FOR PACKAGE DEALS...
- Rooms - 2 Bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way- Inflate in one
- Flysheet - Outtex Airtech ( 65% cotton / 35% polyester)
- Floor - Oxford 100 % polyester 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Inner Tent - Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Pack Size - 42 x 97cm
- Weight - 36.7kg
- Tubes - Integrated inflatable frame for best performance 0.6 to 0.8 bar / 8.7 to 11.6 psi
- Poles- Steel pole 19mm, Duratec fibrglass 8.5mm, 1 upright steel poles
- Zip-off canopy for additional shelter and shade
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Rain Safe side door offersflexible access and protection from the elements
- Three connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves for structural integrity
- Full mesh side doors for air flow and protection from insects
- large tinted windows, with polycotton curtains, blocking sun glare, ensuring privacy and allowing campers to stay in touch with the Outdoors
- Hanging mesh shelf keeps clothes clean and smart
- Striped inner tents and a touch of interior design flair
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies secure tent lighting and avoid tripping
AN EXAMPLE OF THE INFLATION OF THE SMART AIR TENT
PLEASE NOTE THIS VIDEO WAS MADE IN EARLY SPRING 2013, PLEASE DISREGARD ANY DATES ETC THAT ARE QUOTED IN THE VIDEO.