The Vango Taiga 600 xl tent 2017 is a superb value Vango AirBeam tent, in the past we have not stocked any 70 denier fabric inflatable tents as we felt they were to close in price to the thicker 150 denier tents. We have now changed our thoughts on this due to Vango producing the Taiga 600 xl at a price that really makes a difference. Updated for 2017 with a number of new features including 50% larger vents.
FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR THE PACKAGE (LINK)
The design of the Vango Taiga 600 xl tent 2017 will suit many families also, the front porch is a great area for sitting under and storing furniture etc. The front porch can be enclosed with a large front zipped door or left open as we have it pictured.
The main living area is a good size and has a fully sewn in ground sheet, this area is bright with its many windows which all have toggle up curtains. Then at the rear of the Taiga you will find the spacious bedrooms where you can actually fit 6 campers if you needed to.
Please note :- The only way to receive the correct ground sheet that fits into the front porch area is to purchase the footprint for the Taiga
Pack Size: 70 x 40 x 43cm
Number of Bags: 1
Pitch Size: 725 x 450cm
Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Inflatable AirBeam structure, provides pole free pitching. AirBeams gentle on caravan sides. Supplied with double action pump
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.