The Vango Galli Low Airbeam drive away awning 2017 is ideal for low campers such as VW with a roof height between 180-210cm. Being inflatable the Vango Galli is super fast to pitch but also super easy. The Galli is one of the largest inflatable drive away awnings on the market giving a couple or a family all the space they could need. There are a number of new little features for 2017 model that will just make life that little bit easier such as bigger vents and the sky track for hanging bits and bobs from.
The pre-bend AirBeams and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in. Flexibility is key in a drive away inflatable awning and to enhance this, Vango have included a side door in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, creating a great space for storage that will help your space clean and dry. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear.
The Vango Galli fits along the side of your van length ways, this is so you gain the maximum living space without the awning taking up too much space sticking out into the pitch.
Constructed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420 Denier, a high quality double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Patented Vango TBSÂ®II â€“ Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSÂ®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Adjustable pegging points
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers - Improves ventilation
- Pre-angled AirBeams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lightweight inner tent groundsheet - Reduces weight and packsize
- Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
Optional inner tents available...
Pack Size - L78.0 x H40.0 x W42.0cm
Weigh - 26.6kg